Tuesday 24 April 2012

Ms. Lee with her new toy (Ukulele)

 Ms Lee is a principal of a Music School in Setapak call Classique Musica Crystal Ville. She teaches mainly piano and pop piano and is wanting to venture into more instrument. So she came to my store and checked out my ukuleles. She came with her ELDER sister as well as her friend. After trying out she found out that she could not differentiate the sounds from different kinds and because she is looking for a toy, she chose the Lanikai!
 As a tradition of Candor Music, we take pictures of all customers that purchase Ukulele from us, I requested a picture from her. Imagine a hot chick like her posing with a Ukulele, don't you feel like learning the ukulele from her? A killer smile and long hair, she definitely fit becoming my teacher!
In actual fact, i only took one, however her ELDER sister was playing with my camera and took several shots of her, and this is my favorite. It is as if she is rocking on a tune with the ukulele! Definitely want to see her action in Ukulele, head to Classique Musica Crystal Ville. Check out here
here

No comments:

Post a Comment